Annual Conference 2022
Theme: We Hear You, New Zealand!
Dates: Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th October 2022
Location: Distinction Christchurch Hotel, 14 Cathedral Square, Christchurch
Accommodation (if required):
- Contact the hotel directly (Tel: 03 3777 000) if you wish to stay there. If booking before 10th September, mention New Conservative Annual Conference for the special rate of $175 per night for a two-person Classic King room. If you are coming alone and happy to share with someone, please let us know to possibly share costs. Twin rooms are a little more expensive. Book soon as there are limited rooms available.
- Buffet Breakfast is extra at $20 for Continental or $24 for Cooked.
- Flying into Christchurch? The hotel does not operate a shuttle service. We will endeavour to join you up with others to share costs.
Schedule on Sat 8th, $95/person, includes buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea)
- 8:30 – 9:00 am Registration at Cathedral Room
- 9:00 am – 3:30 pm Conference Sessions incl Buffet Lunch and morning & afternoon tea/coffee/snack.
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm Annual General Meeting (Members only)
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm Guest Speaker: Alfred Ngaro
- Tea, Coffee & cookie, Mix-n-Mingle.
Schedule on Sun 9th, $20/person
- 8:30 am – 12:15 pm Electorate involvement, preparation and training (with Alfred Ngaro). incl morning tea.
*A $10 Student discount is available.
All costs above exclude travel, accommodation, breakfasts, Dinner on Sat 8th, Lunch on Sun 9th
It is just over a year away from the next general election. We have started our campaign with Helen standing in the Tauranga by-election and with Ted standing for the Auckland mayoralty. These two initiatives have given us some coverage and mention in the media, which is part of our strategy to break through in this area. We have maintained our polling, but it is time to build.
Many across the nation are sick of being told and just want to be heard. This is our time! Join us at the conference in Christchurch this year as we prepare for the final 12 months of campaigning. Come, and have your say! We want to hear you!
Do you like this page?