Annual Conference 2021
Theme: Be Part of the Solution
Dates: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th June 2021
Location: Brentwood Hotel, 16 Kemp St., Kilbirnie, Wellington (3 km from Airport)
Accommodation (if required):
- Contact the hotel directly (Tel: 04-920-0400) if you wish to stay there. Mention NC Annual Conference for the special rate of $147.50 per night for a two-person room (Queen bed or Twin). If you are alone and happy to share with someone, please let us know to possibly share costs. Book soon as there are limited rooms available.
- Buffet Breakfast is extra at $20 for Continental or $24 for Cooked.
- Flying into Wellington? The hotel operates a shuttle from the airport so please contact them. Check further details out at www.brentwoodhotel.co.nz
Schedule on Sat 19th, Early Bird $75/person, includes buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea)
- 8:30 – 9:00 am Registration at Tawa Conference Room
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Conference Sessions incl Buffet Lunch & morning & afternoon tea/coffee/snack. Strategic Plan 1st Draft / Campaign 2020 Review / Policy Review (past & future)
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm Annual General Meeting (Members only)
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm Guest Speaker, Tea, Coffee & cookie, Mix-n-Mingle.
Schedule on Sun 20th, $25/person
- 8:30 am – 12:15 pm Conference Sessions incl morning tea. Skillsets, Passions & Engaging in renewed Committees / Partnering with Others
*The Early Bird discount is available until 19th May, after which the price is $85/person. All costs above exclude travel, accommodation, breakfasts, Dinner on Sat 19th, Lunch on Sun 20th
We genuinely encourage you to attend our Conference and be part of the solution; let it be a time of healing for some, of refreshment for others, of face-to-face catch up with your like minded friends, of strategically identifying and correcting past campaign challenges, and of re-engagement with the political action necessary for getting NC into Parliament to adequately represent our values and voices. We have roughly 2.5 years until the next election, let us gather together as one, and start the 2023 election campaign now, not later.